Dates and contacts
The contest will take place on Wednesday 19th October 2011 in the Harrison Building.
Programme for the day is as follows:
- 9.00am - Welcome from Mark Overton, Deputy Vice Chancellor (External Affairs) - Room 101
- 9.30am-12noon - Main Loebner Prize Contest (Rooms 101-103)
- 12.20pm - Main contest prize giving (Rooms 101-103)
- 12.30pm - Junior Loebner Prize Contest begins (Rooms 101-103)
- 12.30pm onwards - Buffet lunch and Tours available (Room 103)
- 2pm - 4.00pm Presentations from Judges (Room 170)
- 4.00pm - Coffee (Room 103)
- 4.15pm - 5.00pm - Panel discussion (Room 170)
All timings are approximate and subject to change.
Harrison Building, North Park Road, Exeter, Devon, UK (Google Map).
The contest is being organised by Dr Ed Keedwell with kind assistance from Dr Zena Wood, Prof. Richard Everson and Dr Hugh Loebner.